Wireless Transmitter/Receiver – Twelve South AirFly Pro |
to Any Audio Jack for use on Airplanes, Boats or in Gym, Home, auto.
- NO MORE CORDS: Wirelessly transmit audio from in-flight entertainment, gym equipment, gaming devices, TV’s or any 3.5 audio jack. Use your AirPods, earbuds or wireless headphones anywhere with no more cords in the way. Now you don’t have to sacrifice audio quality/comfort in flight.
- NEVER RUN OUT OF BATTERY LIFE : AirFly Pro has a battery life of 16+ hours to cover even the longest flight. If you forget to charge before take off, AirFly Pro can be used while charging with the included cable.
- TRANSMIT / RECEIVE WITHOUT WIRES: AirFly Pro has a 10m/33ft reach so you can relax with plenty of space to enjoy your content.
- Use AirFly Pro where there is no Bluetooth available to allow item such as wired speakers/soundbars, rental cars, and boat sound systems to wirelessly receive audio from gaming devices, phones or tablets.
- “Tech Specs – Bluetooth 5.0, Audio Codecs: aptX Low Latency, aptX and SBC audio. Battery Life: 16+ hours Included – AirFly Pro, USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick start guide, manual”
- NOTES: AirPods must be INSIDE AirPod Case to enter pairing mode (#1 pairing mistake). AirFly features industry leading Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX Low Latency Codecs. If you are experiencing anything less than high quality audio, first check the audio source. Regarding latency, ensure your device supports Bluetooth 5.0, BT 5.0 has latency of appr .1ms.